Updated: 6 days ago
What tools are used in social media marketing?
In today's blog post, I compiled the best social media marketing tools for businesses and startups today.
For this resource, I took the time to find the social media tools that are still active and effective today.
This social media tools' list ensures you have the most updated list of the best social media marketing tools that are still relevant at any time.
The Best Social Media Marketing Tools for Businesses (for scheduling, marketing analytics, and graphics)!
I've broken these social media marketing tools into categories. These are;
Social media management tools
Social media scheduling tools
Social media design tools (graphics, images, videos, etc.)
Content curation tools
1) Social Media Management & Marketing Tools
Which social media tools are used most for marketing and management?
1. Crowdfire: Crowdfire is a simple social media management application that helps businesses save time in not only scheduling content but also finding reasonable content to post.
2. SmarterQueue: SmarterQueue helps businesses, bloggers, and brands manage their social media accounts “smartly”. Smarterqueue is undoubtedly one of the best social media management tools in 2019 with a lot of great, unique features.
3. Sendible: Another great social media management tool that provides effective management features and insights for your social media pages.
4. Eclincher - eClincher provides a simpler and more efficient way to manage all your social media accounts in one platform with advanced analytics.
5. Tweepi - Grow Your Twitter Brand with the Power of Artificial Intelligence. Tweepi monitors Twitter and finds relevant keywords, users, and tweets to engage with.
6. MeetEdgar: With MeetEdgar, you easily automate the sharing of updates on your social media pages. It also covers re-posting evergreen content & writing posts for you.
7. Sproutsocial - Whether small or huge organizations, Sproutsocial helps you find, form, and deepen real connections with the people who love your brand.
8. Socialflow - SocialFlow increases the distribution of owned and earned content across social media platforms. It solves social media distribution and monetization for publishers.
9. PostPlanner - Postplanner is a smart social media management tool to get more engagement, clicks, and sales from Facebook and Twitter!
10. Buffer - Buffer makes it easy for solopreneurs, bloggers, businesses, and marketing teams to schedule posts, analyze performance, and manage all their accounts in one place.
11. Hootsuite - Hootsuite is another unique social media tool that makes management easier. It brings all your social media tasks (scheduling, prospecting…) into one place.
12. Oktopost - Oktopost is a social media platform for b2b brands. It helps manage, monitor, and measure all of your social media activities to reach your B2B marketing goals.
13. Tailwind - Pinterest scheduling and management application that's the best in the game. It's what I use presently.
14. Agorapulse - Agorapulse is a premium social media marketing tool that simplifies social management for teams and agencies and focuses on scheduling, engagements, and team collaboration.
15. Buzzbundle: buzzbundle is an all-in-one social media tool that offers strategic planning and management. With buzzbundle, you appear to be online 24/7 even when you use just 2 hours online.
17. Bulkbuffer - Upload hundreds of messages via CSV to your Buffer account for free with Bulkbuffer.
18. RealGeek - RealGeek's Facebook marketing tool is a quick & easy solution to creating Facebook ads that drive traffic to high-converting landing pages. This could be needed for Facebook managers in 2019 and beyond.
19. Coschedule: Are you an entrepreneur, a small business, or an agency? Coschedule takes the frustration off your content marketing processes.
20: Wix's Social Media Scheduling Tool: Yes, if you already use Wix for your website or plan to then you can go for its Free social media scheduling feature by installing the app in th Wix App Store.
2) Content Curation Tools for Businesses
What tools do you use to curate content?
1. Quuu - Quuu is probably one of mummy favorite content curation and content promotion service (Quuu Promote). Quuu has a content-curation social platform that focuses on saving time by hand-curating content in over 500 interest categories.
2. MeetEdgar - Edgar automatically finds and writes status updates for you from articles or blogs on the internet. All you have to do is click a button and share.
3. Feedly - Feedly helps keep you up to date with all the topics that matter to you in one place. Don't miss a thing from your favorite Publications, Blogs, Youtube Channels, etc
4. Mix - Mix is a huge content platform that lets users find, share and curate content. This social media platform has hundred of topics and different niches which is perfect for any business.
3) Social Media Tools for Creating Visual Content
What tools do you need to create content on social media?
1. Canva: Canva is undoubtedly the best social media graphics tool for me. It's super easy to use and comes with a lot of free graphics templates to use. All my social media & blog graphics are done on canva.
2. RelayThat - RelayThat is a standard DIY design platform that helps create on-brand, professional marketing campaigns quickly by taking out all boring parts of layout design.
3. Visage - Visage helps teams become great storytellers by making it easy to create effective, on-brand graphics to engage their target audiences.
4. Stencil: Stencil is perfect for creating social media graphics, ad graphics, or content marketing visuals.
5. Pablo: Pablo is a social media tool (by Buffer) that helps businesses create and publish astonishing social media images easily.
6. ImageQuote: Just as the name implies, Image Quote is a social media application that helps you add quotes to images easily.
7. Animaker: Animaker is a video creation tool that helps you create simple, engaging video animations for your social media pages.
8. RawShorts: Rawshorts help you transform any text into creative animated videos. With Rawshorts, you can easily boost your social media engagements with animated text videos.
9. Boomerang: Create mini-engaging videos for your Instagram pages that loop back and forth easily with Boomerang.
4) Social Media Tools for Social Analytics Tracking
What are the best social media analytics tools?
1. Audiense - Audiense is an analytics tool for teams to better understand their target audiences to grow their businesses.
2. Awario: Awario provides you with real-time, usable social insights. Take control of your business by knowing exactly what people are talking about saying on the web.
3. Hashtagify: Hashtagify helps you get the best social media hashtags to use to drive engagements to your pages. It does this by providing reasonable insights for every hashtag.
4. Grytics: Grytics help Facebook group owners manage their communities and improve engagements by providing reasonable content insights.
5. PixLR: Pixlr is a simple image design tool that takes the complexity out of image design. With pixlr, you can create cool social media images quickly and easily.
5) Other Relevant Social Media Marketing Tools for Businesses
What other social media marketing tools are relevant for businesses today?
1. Warble: Get free email alerts for Twitter once a day with a warble. This saves time and increases productivity in managing your Twitter pages.
2. Tidly: Tidly helps drive targeted traffic to your website every time you share something online. With Tiddly Link you can add your own branded call-to-action to just about any piece of content that exists online.
3. Bitly: Bitly is a link management tool that helps with link shortening and management. With a bitly account, you can shorten, manage and also track your social media links easily.
4. Fotor: Fotor is an online image & graphics creator. With Fotor you can create virtually any image or design you want with just a few clicks.
5. MakeaMeme: Memes are now a thing on social media. They can spark engagements and help you grow a community around your social media pages. Use makeameme to create cool memes fast.
6. Copypastecharacter - Copypastecharacter as the name implies, is a web (and iPhone) application for copying the ‘hidden’ characters that come with the computer’s typefaces, to be pasted into emails, tweets, text documents, forums, and of course social media updates.
5. WorldTimeBuddy - World Time Buddy (WTB) is a time zone converter and an online meeting scheduler. In a world where businesses can target an audience in a different country, WTB comes into play by converting different time zones.
6. IFTTT - If this then that (IFTTT) is a free tool to get all your apps and devices talking to each other. IFTT helps applications, tools, and software work together in several ways.
7. Buzzsumo - Want to know what content performs best on the internet? Buzzsumo is a premium service that analyzes content performance on the net.
8. Brand24 - Brand24 is a social listening platform for companies in 2019. Listen exactly to what people are saying about your business or competition to grow your brand.
9. Ads Example by Adespresso: Ads-Example by Adespresso is a free Facebook marketing tool that helps marketers find inspiration for Facebook ads. This free tool offers a vast collection of Facebook ads examples by others and also your competition.
10. Woobox: Woobox helps your business create beautiful contests, giveaways, coupons, polls, quizzes, and many more all in one dashboard.
Download this Social Media Tools' List as a PDF for Free
You might want to have a pdf copy of this long list for offline purposes. Simply click here to join our free group and access the "FILES" area to download it for FREE ;)